Construction industry has a great importance for the country development since economic effectiveness of related industries is mainly assured by the intensive development of construction.
Currently construction area is not licensed in Russia. On January 1, 2009, instead of construction permits, self-regulation was introduced in the field of construction, reconstruction and overhaul of construction objects. Now self-regulatory organizations (SROs) in the field of construction become a powerful tool that is designed to control a high level of construction quality.
Russian Register offers the following services to the organizations of the construction industry:
- Certification of quality management systems, environmental management systems, occupational health and safety management systems under the international accreditation of IAF member;
- Сertification of management systems in the voluntary certification system INTERGAZSERT, which may be relevant for enterprises supplying material and technical resources for PJSC Gazprom;
- Certification of information security management system, IT Service Management under the international accreditation of IAF member;
- Products certification in Russian Register system;
- Personnel training on programs, conforming to the requirements of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC) and IQNet Academy.