Finished products, accepted by the manufacturer’s technical control
In accordance with the approved customer specification. Usually factory acceptance testing includes:
- inspection of the testing program;
- inspection of the completeness of testing;
- verification of the compliance with contractual requirements;
- inspection of the evidence of product’s working capacity;
- inspection of the evidence of conformity of the manufacturer or equipment to the contractual specifications through a standard working capacity test or simulation test;
- inspection of the availability of contract-stipulated documents, as well as their quality in relation to all components.
Note: Usually, these documents include manuals, all kinds of instructions, plans, drawings, layouts of pipelines, control and measurement instrumentation, etc.